Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday Five: Sediment

From Friday5.org.

When was the last time you had your hands in dirt?
I planted my herbs a couple weeks ago, and before that my garden in the back yard. I lost my gardening gloves, and my hands got filthy, but it was worth it, because now I have delicious herbs and vegetables.

When was the last time you had your hands in clay?
A week or so ago I cleaned out my brother's play closet and messed with the clay, but I don't think I have really sculpted anything since art class in high school.

When was the last time you had your feet in mud?
Yesterday. Georgia clay, too, and my feet sre still stained. Yuck! I was playing with the dog in the yard.

When was the last time you had your feet in sand?
Ages ago. I used to live on an island, and going to the beach was a regular thing. Now I live in the middle of the state, and we don't really have beaches. I may have gone to the beach a couple summers ago when I visited the cousins on the island, but i don't really remember.

What part of your life could use a serious cleansing?
Right now? My room. I am packing and doing laundry and there are clothes everywhere. :)

0 comments: to “ Friday Five: Sediment

Newer Post Older Post Home