Monday, August 13, 2007

Contact Me

The best way to contact me is by email at hgrande@gmail.com or by responding to this Post.

I check my email daily and I will try to respond to your query as soon as possible.

You may also visit my profile pages at 85Broads and LinkedIn.

1 comments: to “ Contact Me

  • Amy
    11:04 AM  

    Hi Holly,

    I love your website and your blog! I am a young aspiring PR professional too and I currently work at BC. I looked into some graduate programs at BU in PR and communications. Would you recommend BU for a graduate program in PR or do you think a masters is un necessary? Since you are a graduate of BU, I thought you may have some good insight. You can also take a look at my blog (about looking for careers) at http://vientevous.blogspot.com/

    I'm a new blogger so need some tips too!

    Thanks!
    Amy Bernstein

Newer Post Older Post Home