Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friday Five: Good, Bad, Ugly

What’s something you love and is quite bad for you?

I love Twix. They are my favorite candy--the perfect combination of caramel, cookies and chocolate. Yum.

What’s something you hate and is quite good for you?

Pilates. Oh, the burn. I have to start going to the gym again.

What’s something that’s about equally good and bad for you?


Cheese. Too much can be bad for you, but it is nice in small amounts. I'm Italian, I have to eat cheese.

What’s something you’ve been told is bad for you but you suspect is not as bad as people say?


Chocolate. In small amounts, dark chocolate is a nice treat.

What’s something most people consider ugly but you consider beautiful?
Ooh, this one is tough. I like gaudy jewelry, and I know some people completely shy away from chunky rings and costume jewelry. At the same time, it's popular every few seasons, so...

Newer Post Older Post Home