Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Five

From http://friday5.org.

1. What is your keyring like?

It is a mini mountain climbing clip from Bay Gap. It came on one of my brother's pants when he was a kid. Attached to it are various frequent shopper cards, my library card, and a lacy butterfly my girlfriend Kyle gave me when we were in high school. [Shoutout to Kyle, who is a talented designer and artist, and a newlywed!]

2. What is your purse/bag/briefcase like?

The bag I use for class is a blue and white striped tote from Target.

3. What is your wallet like?

Plain and black. Nothing out of the ordinary--I hardly use it unless I need to take my checkbook somewhere.

4. What is your mousepad like?

Don't have once--I use a touchpad.

5. What are the curtains in your bedroom like?

I am excited to answer this question. I finally got curtains in my last year of college! They are plain, white drapes that block out the light from construction, but I love them. They are awesome.

0 comments: to “ Friday Five

Newer Post Older Post Home