Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Friday Five

1) If you're dressing up (yourself or your kids) for Halloween, who are you/they going to be?
I have two costumes this year. I have a can-can girl dress I made, and I also have a white dress that looks like the one Jennifer Graywore in Dirty Dancing
2) Handmade costumes or store-bought?
Handmade!
3) What age did you last go trick-or-treating?
I think I was 15--a sophomore in high school. A group of us went out for one last go. The next year I just drove to Wal-Mart and bought candy for my sister and myself. The little brother still goes--but he doesn't like dressing up. It's not cool anymore. He was a bum this year.
4) Have you ever egged someone's house on Halloween, or done any other such "trick"?
Nooo. We used to have shaving cream fights when I lived in New York. We'd come home looking like drowned rats with our hair matted down. It took days to get the smell out of our clothes, haha.
5) Do you believe in ghosts?
No. But I still am such a chicken I get scared watching those haunted tour shows on TV with the lights off.

0 comments: to “ The Friday Five

Newer Post Older Post Home