Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pitch Yourself Interview

My interview with Paige Holden of Bliss PR went live this morning at PR Breakfast Club. The interview was part of Pitch Yourself, a new feature at the PRBC blog, and I am very excited to have been a part of it.

Pitch Yourself is a great educational tool for new PR professionals (and old ones, too!). I always wished that I could hear my interviewers' thoughts after each interview: What did I do wrong? What did I do right? In this case, Paige pointed out a few things I felt iffy about after the interview ended, and I am glad she did. Now I know what I can improve on, such as being prepared to answer questions outside my specific focus and having questions of my own ready.

Overall, I am pleased with the interview. You can check out the video here or on You Tube.

0 comments: to “ Pitch Yourself Interview

Newer Post Older Post Home