Monday, March 31, 2008

LiveBook

I found this interesting experiment by way of Paul Constant at the Stranger blog.

LiveBook is a set of two novels to be written via two major social networking sites. Members on Facebook and Bebo can add the program to their profile and help write a community novel detailing the lives and adventures of Helen and Brian (Facebook and Bebo, respectively). Sentences are written and voted on by users, and the first sentence to reach 10 points is added to the novel. then the process repeats with new sentences.

It's a neat experiment, and I sauntered over to Facebook to add the program to my account. I wrote a sentence and voted positively and negatively for a few others (you can't vote on yourself or more than once on a given entry). It's really very cool, and as a fan of "Round Robins," I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

0 comments: to “ LiveBook

Newer Post Older Post Home