Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Five

1. Do you consider yourself to be a good housekeeper? Why or why not?
Yes, I do. I enjoy cleaning, and while I will never be as neat as my mom, I do keep a tidy house.

2. Are there any household chores that you enjoy doing? If so, what and why?
I like vacuuming and putting away dishes. I like to put on the radio as I work. Wiping down counters and window surfaces is also really satisfying, and I don't mind sweeping and mopping.

3. Which household chore frustrates/angers you the most?
No one chore frustrates me, but I don't like putting away dishes on the highest shelves. I am short, so anything on a top shelf requires me to get out the step stool.

4. When doing household chores, what do you do to make them seem less of a "chore"?
Put on music.

5. Which chore do you find yourself doing most often, and why?
Wiping down counters--but I guess that's not really a chore, since it needs to be done anytime after the counter is used.

0 comments: to “ Friday Five

Newer Post Older Post Home