Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Busy! Busy! Busy!

I have been very busy this month working on final projects and studying for exams. I can't believe the semester is almost over! Last Friday I turned in my final paper for Chinese Foreign Policy, and later this week I have my exams for East Asian Economics and Corporate Communications. Then I will be on a plane to visit the parents.

Thanksgiving went well--I did almost no cooking this year. It was wonderful. As much as I love cooking, I don't love the stress of waking up early to prepare everything. The sister and I cooked lasagna and made the biscuits, but that was it. The lasagna was amazing, too. Usually we cook the noodles and make a mess laying them out, but this year I discovered instant lasagna noodles. They cook in the oven with the cheese and gravy, no need for boiling. My dad, ever the Italian food connoisseur, loved them.

We had our own holiday dinner at the apartment, too. The roommates and I cooked together and exchanged gifts. It was lovely. :)

Currently I am filling out a study sheet for East Asian Econ—so I better get back to that. I hope my fellows students are all doing well on your finals! And I hope everyone else is having a lovely holiday season.

0 comments: to “ Busy! Busy! Busy!

Newer Post Older Post Home