Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tech News


Japan's National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology recently unveiled a flexible display. More information about the specs is available at Engadget. Does this mean we are closer to the Journeyman digital paper I talked about in earlier entries? I hope so.

Engadget also has had some great coverage about touch screen technology over the past few days. HP showed off their Touchsmart 2, Shuttle unveiled some new photos of the XP19 and Princeton officially announced the release of the PTB-TMW19B tablet display in Japan.

News like this makes me feel like I am living in the future with Tom Cruise and Will Smith.

1 comments: to “ Tech News

  • Pretty Unfamous
    3:26 PM  

    OH! I've heard about those flexible screens before! I read about them last year, I think. Aren't they cool? They're made out of carbon coils!

Newer Post Older Post Home