Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Five

From http://friday5.org

1. What’s a pretty good sign that your day at work or school is going to be rough?

I miss my alarm. It has only happened once during this semester, and maybe half a dozen times in college, but it is a pretty good sign that that day is going to be rough. Usually, I will wake up not ten minutes later, but even those ten minutes can throw me if I have anything planned in the morning.

2. What’s a pretty good sign that your day at work or school is going to be terrific?

Waking up. :) I am generally optimistic, and I look for the good things in life.

3. What’s a pretty good sign that you should probably eat out?

I open the fridge and see a jar of olives, processed cheese and an inch of milk. Quan's Kitchen is on my speed dial.

4. What’s a pretty good sign that you’re going to spend more money than you should?

I think I have been budgeting myself pretty well. I don't spend above my means.

5. What’s a pretty good sign that someone you’ve just met is going to be a pretty good friend?

We exchange numbers or emails and meet up again.

0 comments: to “ Friday Five

Newer Post Older Post Home