Monday, August 13, 2007

Portfolio

Comm. Ave.: A light-hearted comic written and drawn by me. Comm. Ave. follows the trials and tribulations of a small cast of Boston University students. Comm. Ave. ran from October 2005 to May 2006 in the Daily Free Press. It is currently archived on DrunkDuck.com.

Pandora: Pandora is a modern fantasy webcomic intended to showcase my artistic and storytelling abilities.  At the same time, the comic is a learning experience for me to practice my skills in design, layout and color. It is currently on hiatus.

Mosquito Bytes: Mosquito Bytes is the name of a fictional project conceived for the United States Department of Agriculture.  Mosquito Bytes is a comprehensive series of presentations, tools and programs intended for schools and families to promote health and wellness.  Currently, only the website prototype and video project are available (video located on the About page).

Daily Free Press Articles:  I wrote for the Daily Free Press from 2005 to 2006.  A selection of my articles are available online.

Newer Post Older Post Home